Welcome to our Summer update – read on for Sector updates galore, free stuff and GFC news.
Download our latest charity newsletter
In this issue we consider the impact of fundraising regulation, relevant consultations and legislative changes. We also include an update on Gift Aid and the Gift Aid Small Donations Scheme, Digital advice for charities and the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy.
Jen starts maternity leave
As many of you already know, Jen is soon to embrace another new and exciting chapter in her journey – motherhood. Jen’s maternity leave will begin on the 17th July as she devotes her enthusiasm and positive energies towards her family’s exciting (and from what we understand, already very active) new addition.
GFC will continue to fly with Fran at the helm and with the rest of the team’s assistance to make sure that all your ‘not for profit’s’ financial needs are taken care of.
Jen thanks you all for your support and good wishes and we can’t wait to work with you again on your return in the New Year.
Receipt Bank’s new combine feature
Have pesky double-sided supermarket receipts been thwarting your mobile app use?
Receipt Bank have listened to their customers and have launched their new combine feature in their latest update to version 3.6.1.
Receipt Bank we love you – long may the efficiency continue!
Jen writes for Accounting Web
Jen has been a columnist for Accounting Web on all things Charity Sector since November 2016. Her monthly contributions are comprised of:
- The compliance update – a review of Sector news, consultations and all things technical. Read June’s post here.
- Practical stuff – great for those working in charity finance. Read June’s post here.
The free stuff
Help yourself to some of our jolly useful resources:
- Cloud accounting – getting started guide and checklist – click here
- QBO user tips download – work smarter not harder
- Excel tips – Formulae guide handout for busy Finance Managers
- Excel tips – Handy keyboard shortcuts handout for your desktop
- Auto Enrolment guide
- Childcare Schemes – employee letter templates for: